The ultimate on and off the trail Switchback 1/4 Zip base layer is engineered to perform perfectly in any conditions. It's minimal design, lightweight quick drying material and sew free construction provide exceptional thermo regulation, moisture management and optimal fit, ensuring athlete comfort. The silicone grip tape keeps your shirt in place, while minimal flat lock seaming reduces chaff and increases wearer comfort. Branded reflective details ensure your visibility in low light during your evening runs.
- Light weight moisture management fabric
- Seamless zoned design minimizes seams
- Low profile flat lock seaming reduces chaff
- Branded neck tape and hanger loop
- Fit optimized by stretch materials
- Silicone grip tape at hem
- 360 Reflective details including XTERRA logos
- Engineered, easy to use thumb holes
- Minimal zipper garage protects from chaff
- Auto-lock low profile zipper sliders
- Style: Long sleeve 1/4 Zip
- Style Number: XW1108040
- Fit: Training
- Model: Height: 5'7", Waist: 27", Wearing Size: Small
Fabric Content & Care
- 56% Nylon 40% Polyester 4% Spandex
- Wash Inside Out. Machine Wash Cold With Like Colors. Gentle Cycle. Do Not Use Bleach. Tumble Dry Low, Remove Promptly. Cool Iron If Needed, Do Not Iron Decoration. Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Well madeI was impressed how well made this shirt is. I'm 5'4", 112 lbs and ordered a small because I have big shoulders. It runs a little big, I could have ordered a XS for a tighter fit. It washed and dried very well with no shrinking.
The only small complaint I have is that the neck is loose, maybe because I didn't order the XS.2 of 2 people found this helpful
- New favourite!This is my new favourite go-to for running. The fit is perfect and the quality is really nice. I typically wear a size 8 or 10 and ordered a large.1 of 1 people found this helpful
- awesome Topmaterial feels great to workout in
- ExcellentThis shirt has been fantastic. Very warm but light and feels great.