Our highly versatile, waterproof, breathable, all season Pinnacle All Weather Jacket is the perfect rain shell for any occasion. It delivers superior weather protection, highly breathable venting features, and versatile wearability. Built with premium Formosa 3 Layer mechanical stretch fabric, Aquaguard waterproof zippers and minimal seam taping it is light yet durable. A fully adjustable, removable hood provides coverage and visibility. A hem draw cord can be easily accessed from within the pocket, minimizing the amount of weather exposure. Features include our low profile storm cuffs, 360 Degree reflective details and engineered ventilation panels. The shell features an articulated training fit built for on and off the trail.
- 3 Layer waterproof breathable fully taped garment
- Lightweight, low profile seam tape design
- AQUAGUARD waterproof zippers at CF and pockets
- Auto-lock low profile zipper sliders
- Contoured, adjustable, removable hood
- Engineered, low profile adjustability at hem
- Fit optimized by mechanical stretch materials
- Low profile underarm ventilation design
- Power-mesh lined pockets provide additional ventilation
- 360 Reflective details including XTERRA logos and 3M tape
- Secure zipper pockets with phone port access
- Lightweight storm cuff design
- Drop tail engineered for coverage
- Stylish asymmetric closure at CF creates modern aesthetic
- Style: Hooded Jacket
- Style Number: XM1206008
- Fit: Standard
- Model: Height: 6'2", Waist: 30", Wearing Size: Medium
Fabric Content & Care
- 100% Polyester Body; 80% Nylon 20% Elastane Cuff; 89% Polyester 11% Elastane Collar Facing; 82% Polyester 18% Elastane Pocket Bag
- Machine Wash Separately On Delicate Cycle In Warm Water. Secure And Close All Zippers And Hook And Loop Closures Before Wash. Turn Garment Inside Out. Do Not Use Bleach Or Softeners. Tumble Dry Low Heat Or For Best Results, Line Dry. Do Not Iron Or Dry Clean.
- work of artThis jacket is truly amazing... The style lines and design are super cool and 100% waterproof. I have worn the jacket twice while racing in the rain and mist and I have stayed completely dry... Love this jacket1 of 1 people found this helpfulWas this review helpful?