Durable enough for a tough training session yet comfortable enough to wear the rest of the day, the Daybreak Pant is the perfect knit pant that combines a super soft mid-weight stretch fabric that wicks moisture and dries quickly. We've evolved the traditional training pant, by engineering details that improve fit and enhance comfort. From the low profile locking zipper detail to a soft touch engineered waistband offering perfect fit. Reflective trims that ensure your visibility in low light these details make the Daybreak Pant the perfect style on and off the trail.
- Mid Weight wicking, stretch and quick drying fabric
- Intelligent storage solutions, including phone pocket
- Auto-lock low profile zipper sliders
- Fit optimized by mechanical stretch materials
- Power-mesh lined pockets provide additional ventilation
- 360 Reflective details including XTERRA logos and 3M Tape
- Hem zippers for easy off and on
- Engineered waistband incorporates low profile elastic, soft touch wicking drawcord and laser cut grommets
- Style: Pant
- Style Number: XM1410015
- Fit: Standard
- Model: Height: 6'2", Waist: 30", Wearing Size: Medium
- Inseam: 29" size M
Fabric Content & Care
- 87% Polyester 13% Spandex
- Wash Inside Out. Machine Wash Cold With Like Colors. Gentle Cycle. Do Not Use Bleach. Tumble Dry Low, Remove Promptly. Cool Iron If Needed, Do Not Iron Decoration. Do Not Use Fabric Softener.
- So Comfortable!I'm not sure what material these pants are made of, or why other companies haven't made this. But these are the most comfortable pants I've ever worn. They are more comfortable than wearing no pants at all - is that a thing?! I'm not sure that these will be my go to running pants. But I'll be lounging around the house in these pants whenever I can.Was this review helpful?
- amazing fabricThis pant is really comfortable and the fabric is incredibly soft. Perfect for a cool morning jog but nice enough to wear to the airport. They also have a zip top in the same fabric. I would highly recommend to anyone considering purchasing.Was this review helpful?