Stay cool in most scorching race conditions with our perfect Vent tank crafted out of lightweight, breathable and wicking materials. This tank feels like cotton while providing exceptional moisture management and comfort in any condition. Laser cut ventilation panels move moisture away from the skin and optimize air flow. A drop-tail hem with silicone grip tape gives you extra coverage and keeps your shirt in place. Soft flat lock seaming reduces chaff while reflective details ensure your visibility in low light during your evening runs.
- Lightweight moisture management fabric
- Strategically placed mesh panels in high sweat zones
- Low profile flatlock seaming reduces chaff
- Hanger loop
- Fit optimized with stretch materials
- Training fit optimized with stretch materials
- 360 Reflective details including XTERRA logos
- Style: Sleeveless Tank
- Style Number: XM1001002
- Fit: Standard
- Model: Height: 6'2", Waist: 30", Wearing Size: Medium
Fabric Content & Care
- 92% Polyester 8% Spandex Body; 93% Polyester 7% Spandex Piecing
- Machine Wash Cold / Wash Inside Out / Wash With Like Colors / Do Not Use Softeners / Do Not Use Bleach / Do Not Allow To Lay On Itself When Wet / Tumble Dry Low / Do Not Iron / Do Not Dry Clean
- Nice tank for runningUsing this tank for running. Breathes well and wicks moisture effectively. Nice looking style lines.1 of 1 people found this helpful
- great shirtReally nice materials, breaths well and has a tacky material where the shirt meets your shorts to keep the shirt from creeping up. If you are someone who teeters between Medium and Small, I would suggest going with the Small though.1 of 1 people found this helpful
- Good productThe first thought I had was this shirt fits great on my shoulders. I have had trouble with chafing with sleeveless shirts. instantly noticed How comfortable the shirt was. It has a rubber type band at the base to help prevent the shirt from moving when I’m doing handstand push-ups. Great product overall and I’m looking forward to seeing how long it last.1 of 1 people found this helpful
- ComfortableWhile top was indeed soft and comfortable, I found the neck opening to be a bit too open.
- Greatest thing since sliced breadGreatest thing since sliced bread
- summer shirtSoft materials and nice band at the bottom of the shirt to keep it from riding up on your body
- Just PerfectWas looking for a nice, lightweight, sleeveless running shirt for Summer. This shirt is really soft & light. Instant favorite!