The Vent Running Short 7 was built for your longest runs. These shorts feature an ultralight, breathable material engineered to accelerate the removal of moisture, enabling you to stay dryer, more comfortable in a wide range of weather conditions. Through engineered laser perforation we've incorporated strategic venting to cool you down as you train. A lightweight wicking liner provides the perfect fit and support without adding additional weight. The multi pocket design allows optimal storage versatility while reflective details ensure your visibility in low light.
- Lightweight, moisture wicking, stretch woven fabric
- Laser perforated ventilation designed to thermo regulate
- Intelligent storage solutions, including water resistant phone pocket
- Auto-lock low profile zipper sliders and bonded zippers
- Fit optimized by mechanical stretch materials
- Power-mesh lined pockets provide additional ventilation
- 360 Reflective details including XTERRA logos
- Moisture wicking stretch liner
- Engineered waistband incorporates low profile elastic, soft touch wicking drawcord and laser cut grommets
- Stitch free hem construction minimizes chaffing
- Style: Running Short
- Style Number: XM1307011
- Fit: Standard
- Model: Height: 6'2", Waist: 30", Wearing Size: Medium
- 7" inseam length
Fabric Content & Care
- 89% Polyester 11% Elastane Body; 100% Polyester Brief; 82% Polyester 18% Elastane Pocket
- Machine Wash Separately On Delicate Cycle In Warm Water. Secure And Close All Zippers And Hook And Loop Closures Before Wash. Turn Garment Inside Out. Do Not Use Bleach Or Softeners. Tumble Dry Low Heat Or For Best Results, Line Dry. Do Not Iron Or Dry Clean.
- Sizing is offThe sizes run big. I went out on a limb and ordered the “Final Sale” item. Initially, I thought they fit fine, but then put on other brands I own of the same size (different brands) and the Xterras are definitely a larger fit. Would not purchase again unfortunately given the size fittings. I really wanted these to work out because the material is great and I love the style.Was this review helpful?
- Running with StyleDid you make these shorts for me? Lightweight material that are loose, but not billowy, great for hot trail runs. Inner liner does its one job well.Was this review helpful?