The Vent Running Short 7 was built for your longest runs. These shorts feature an ultralight, breathable material engineered to accelerate the removal of moisture, enabling you to stay dryer, more comfortable in a wide range of weather conditions. Through engineered laser perforation we've incorporated strategic venting to cool you down as you train. A lightweight wicking liner provides the perfect fit and support without adding additional weight. The multi pocket design allows optimal storage versatility while reflective details ensure your visibility in low light.
- Lightweight, moisture wicking, stretch woven fabric
- Laser perforated ventilation designed to thermo regulate
- Intelligent storage solutions, including water resistant phone pocket
- Auto-lock low profile zipper sliders and bonded zippers
- Fit optimized by mechanical stretch materials
- Power-mesh lined pockets provide additional ventilation
- 360 Reflective details including XTERRA logos
- Moisture wicking stretch liner
- Engineered waistband incorporates low profile elastic, soft touch wicking drawcord and laser cut grommets
- Stitch free hem construction minimizes chaffing
- Style: Running Short
- Style Number: XM1307011
- Fit: Standard
- Model: Height: 6'2", Waist: 30", Wearing Size: Medium
- 7" inseam length
Fabric Content & Care
- 89% Polyester 11% Elastane Body; 100% Polyester Brief; 82% Polyester 18% Elastane Pocket
- Machine Wash Separately On Delicate Cycle In Warm Water. Secure And Close All Zippers And Hook And Loop Closures Before Wash. Turn Garment Inside Out. Do Not Use Bleach Or Softeners. Tumble Dry Low Heat Or For Best Results, Line Dry. Do Not Iron Or Dry Clean.
- My Go To Racing Shorts!These are my best running shorts! I've run several long distance races in these...Marathon, 50k and 100k and I love everything about them, particularly the liner, material, rear pocket size and durability (so far). My first purchase was two pairs (on sale) to try them out. I liked them so much I immediately ordered two more pair (on sale). They wick moisture very well and feel good on. I wear a compression base layer short (another brand) and these shorts/liner fit perfect with them. I only wish they came in a 9 inch inseam also, as I like my shorts a little longer (I'm 6'1").2 of 2 people found this helpful
- Great, well made shorts!Very satisfied with these shorts. They are very well made and very comfortable for long runs.
- Love the shorts with the linerI love these shorts with liner. Perfect length. Like other reviews, I found these to run a little large in the waist. I am 6', 190 lbs althletic.
- perfect fit and lengthwith several pockets, perfect length for 5' 10" male, I was blown away by how well they fit; will buy more soon without hesitation
- Awesome shorts. Love themBought two pair of these and love them! Top quality, super comfortable and great fit. Thanks!!!
- Sizing is offThe sizes run big. I went out on a limb and ordered the “Final Sale” item. Initially, I thought they fit fine, but then put on other brands I own of the same size (different brands) and the Xterras are definitely a larger fit. Would not purchase again unfortunately given the size fittings. I really wanted these to work out because the material is great and I love the style.
- Running with StyleDid you make these shorts for me? Lightweight material that are loose, but not billowy, great for hot trail runs. Inner liner does its one job well.