The Vent Running Short 5 was built for your longest runs. These shorts feature an ultralight, breathable material engineered to accelerate the removal of moisture, enabling you to stay dryer, more comfortable in a wide range of weather conditions. Through engineered laser perforation we've incorporated strategic venting to cool you down as you train. A lightweight wicking liner provides the perfect fit and support without adding additional weight. The multi pocket design allows optimal storage versatility while reflective details ensure your visibility in low light.
- Lightweight, moisture wicking, stretch woven fabric
- Laser perforated ventilation designed to thermo regulate
- Intelligent storage solutions, including water resistant phone pocket
- Auto-lock low profile zipper sliders and bonded zippers
- Fit optimized by mechanical stretch materials
- Power-mesh lined pockets provide additional ventilation
- 360 Reflective details including XTERRA logos
- Moisture wicking stretch liner
- Engineered waistband incorporates low profile elastic, soft touch wicking drawcord and laser cut grommets
- Stitch free hem construction minimizes chaffing
- Style: Running Short
- Style Number: XM1307012
- Fit: Standard
- Model: Height: 6'2", Waist: 30", Wearing Size: Medium
- 5" inseam length
Fabric Content & Care
- 89% Polyester 11% Elastane Body; 100% Polyester Brief; 82% Polyester 18% Elastane Pocket
- Machine Wash Separately On Delicate Cycle In Warm Water. Secure And Close All Zippers And Hook And Loop Closures Before Wash. Turn Garment Inside Out. Do Not Use Bleach Or Softeners. Tumble Dry Low Heat Or For Best Results, Line Dry. Do Not Iron Or Dry Clean.
- Good not greatThese shorts are just okay. Nice quality and lightweight but definitely the longest 5" running shorts I've ever had. I'll end up using them more around the house than running. They also have front pockets which cause a little bit of friction on the quads when running.Was this review helpful?
- High quality and very breathableI bought these for my husband and he absolutely loves them! they’re the perfect length, not too short and very lightweightWas this review helpful?