Offering stretch and support for workouts in the gym or on the trail, the Switchback Running Short 5 features lightweight, breathable materials engineered to accelerate the removal of moisture, enabling you to stay more comfortable and performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions. Engineered laser perforation provides strategic venting to cool you down and a lightweight wicking liner provides perfect fit and comfort without adding additional weight. The multi pocket design allows optimal storage versatility while reflective details ensure your visibility in low light.
- Lightweight, moisture wicking, stretch woven fabric
- Laser perforated ventilation designed to thermo regulate
- Intelligent storage solutions, including water resistant phone pocket
- Auto-lock low profile zipper sliders and bonded zippers
- Fit optimized by mechanical stretch materials
- Power-mesh lined pockets provide additional ventilation
- 360 Reflective details including XTERRA logos
- Moisture wicking stretch liner
- Engineered waistband incorporates low profile elastic, soft touch wicking drawcord and laser cut grommets
- Style: Running Short
- Style Number: XM1307010
- Fit: Standard
- Model: Height: 6'2", Waist: 30", Wearing Size: Medium
- 5" inseam length
Fabric Content & Care
- 89% Polyester 11% Elastane Body; 100% Polyester Brief; 82% Polyester 18% Elastane Pocket
- Machine Wash Separately On Delicate Cycle In Warm Water. Secure And Close All Zippers And Hook And Loop Closures Before Wash. Turn Garment Inside Out. Do Not Use Bleach Or Softeners. Tumble Dry Low Heat Or For Best Results, Line Dry. Do Not Iron Or Dry Clean.
- Great shorts-fit is a little bigGreat material and construction, nice drawstring features. Good pocket size for some gels or nutrition. I am a size 34 and the large is a little too big.Was this review helpful?