Keep your training on track in any weather with our lightweight, wind-resistant Canyon Vest that sheds light rain with DWR finish without added weight. Built from a lightweight mechanical stretch fabric, our vest incorporates strategic venting to cool you down as you train. The multi pocket design provides optimal storage versatility while reflective details ensure your visibility in low light. The vest features an articulated training fit built for layering on and off the trail.
- Lightweight, stretch weather resistant shell with DWR finish
- Laser perforated ventilation at side panels
- Secure chest pocket with phone port access
- Auto-lock low profile zipper sliders
- Fit optimized by mechanical stretch materials
- Low profile underarm ventilation design
- Power-mesh lined pockets provide additional ventilation
- 360 Reflective details including XTERRA logos and 3M tape
- Drop tail engineered for coverage
- Packable into a self contained pouch
- Overlay tape details
- Style: Vest
- Style Number: XM1205007
- Fit: Standard
- Model: Height: 6'2", Waist: 30", Wearing Size: Medium
Fabric Content & Care
- 87% Polyester 13% Elastane Body; 82% Polyester 18% Elastane Pocket Bag
- Machine Wash Separately On Delicate Cycle In Warm Water. Secure And Close All Zippers And Hook And Loop Closures Before Wash. Turn Garment Inside Out. Do Not Use Bleach Or Softeners. Tumble Dry Low Heat Or For Best Results, Line Dry. Do Not Iron Or Dry Clean.
- DurableLight weight and durable. Not the best for extreme cold weather but great for running in 35 degree temps and above.1 of 1 people found this helpfulWas this review helpful?