Durable enough to survive your daily training routine, the lightweight stretch Canyon woven pants are built with weather resistance, stretch and ventilation in mind. The Canyon Pant is engineered with laser cut ventilation panels for breathability in high sweat zones and an engineered waistband for improved fit. Water resistant phone storage solutions and 360 degree reflectivity make this the perfect pant on and off the trail.
- Lightweight, stretch weather resistant fabric
- Laser perforated ventilation at high sweat zones
- Intelligent storage solutions, including water resistant phone pocket
- Auto-lock low profile zipper sliders
- Fit optimized by mechanical stretch materials
- Power-mesh lined pockets provide additional ventilation
- 360 Reflective details including XTERRA logos and 3M Tape
- Hem zippers for easy off and on
- Engineered waistband incorporates low profile elastic, soft touch wicking drawcord and laser cut grommets
- Style: Pant
- Style Number: XM1407016
- Fit: Standard
- Model: Height: 6'2", Waist: 30", Wearing Size: Medium
- Inseam: 29.5" size M
Fabric Content & Care
- 87% Polyester 13% Elastane Body; 82% Polyester 18% Elastane Pocket
- Machine Wash Separately On Delicate Cycle In Warm Water. Secure And Close All Zippers And Hook And Loop Closures Before Wash. Turn Garment Inside Out. Do Not Use Bleach Or Softeners. Tumble Dry Low Heat Or For Best Results, Line Dry. Do Not Iron Or Dry Clean.
- Love them!Best running pants I’ve had. Light weight. Very comfortable. Good for running in temperatures down to 30 degrees.Was this review helpful?
- You need these pants. Best purchase ever.I cannot say enough good things about these pants. They're the perfect blend of comfort, performance and style. I wear them everywhere, from the gym, errands and even a chilly night out. The material is light breathable, but somehow keeps my legs at the perfect temperature! I'm 6'4 195lbs and the large fit me perfect. Do yourself a favor and buy these pants! You won't regret it.Was this review helpful?