Our Alpine Grid 1/4 zip is designed using a lightweight yet technical grid fleece fabric that wicks moisture away from the body where it diffuses and dries quickly. A low profile bonded chest pocket provides ample storage and a media port solution allows easy accessibility to your phone and music. Thumb holes provide additional palm coverage, while a silicone grip tape at hem keeps your shirt in place and reflective details ensure your visibility in low light.
- Mid Weight wicking grid fleece
- Bonded chest pocket with media port
- Minimal zipper garage protects from chaff
- Auto-lock low profile zipper sliders
- Articulated fit optimized by stretch materials
- Silicone grip tape at hem
- 360 Reflective details including XTERRA logos
- Engineered, easy to use thumb holes
- Style: Long Sleeve 1/4 Zip
- Style Number: XM1103005
- Fit: Training
Fabric Content & Care
- 96% Polyester 4% Spandex Body; 89% Polyester 11% Spandex Inset
- Wash Inside Out. Machine Wash Cold With Like Colors. Gentle Cycle. Do Not Use Bleach. Tumble Dry Low, Remove Promptly. Cool Iron If Needed, Do Not Iron Decoration. Do Not Use Fabric Softener.
- Nice ShirtBought this for winter trail runs. Haven't tested yet, but tried it on and am impressed with the nice fit. The sleeves have the thumb holes that you don't notice you are not using and are comfortable if you are. I don't wear a lot of running apparel when not running, but this is one that is definitely a spring, fall, winter go-to.1 of 1 people found this helpfulWas this review helpful?
- Love this topI've had this for a few months now and it's becoming one of my favorites. It's great as a light layer for the cooler morning runs and it looks great at the office.Was this review helpful?